Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Blog Template

1 comment

I changed a new blog template. This one looks better. Maybe. I've been looking for HTML5 blogger template, but none could I found interesting.
Template name is Rodster which can be found on BTemplate. Previously, I used Ethereal blue template which has cool blue background but this templates uses white background that might not be so easy on the eye, especially if you have bright monitor. Another changes, I removed facebook comment box. There is no use to have multiple comment box. Also, there is search box on top right corner. It might looks like header title on a container, but its actually a textbox.

1 comment :

  1. Do you need free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete